Processing and welding of plastic parts with fully automatic material flow and refined manufacture logistics:
- Flexible design principle allows adaptation to all production and part requirements.
- Use of standardised units and assemblies according to the modular principle.
- Concepts for everything from individual stations to multiple stations and transfer lines.
- Variable manufacturing cells based on jointed-arm and linear gantry robots.
- Welding technology adapted to specific part requirements.
- Shuttle principle for short cycle times in linear systems and pass-through operation.
- Quality control with continuous, networked production data acquisition.
- Data acquisition systems and statistical evaluation programs available for all machine types.
- Production reliability thanks to consistently good results.
- Only a small number of spare parts have to be kept on hand by the customer, quick design, short delivery and installation times.
- Automotive industry: Plastic fuel tanks, batteries, etc.
- Non-automotive industries.
For further information please page
through our detailed Plastic Welding Directory:
Plastic Welding Brochure